Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
image.jpg

If you're letting us know that you are on your way home from wherever you were that great. Hope you made it home without any incident and with your luggage.

If however you are showing off the photo you took remember this is an off topic forum.

If you're looking for critiques personally I would try not to cut off the wing head.:lol:

OK, on a serious note hope you got through TSA quickly without too much hassle. The wife and I are flying to San Diego in two weeks and this whole TSA thing is looking ugly.

I fully expected to see an owl in this shot.
Have a safe trip home!

Have a safe trip home!
Well... d'uhh... just look a little more closely. The third tree to the right of the bridge on the far bank... NO, the THIRD tree, yes, right there, about three branches down.... just to your left. See?

Have a safe trip home!
Well... d'uhh... just look a little more closely. The third tree to the right of the bridge on the far bank... NO, the THIRD tree, yes, right there, about three branches down.... just to your left. See?
If you two would have paid attention you would have realized that THIS is what you saw in the tree. Sheesh, It's like working with 5 year olds. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back