What's new

On the Colorado

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Colorado River between Nevada and Arizona
788-r9643.jpg
 
Very nice, great scene.
 
Great detail in this one Abraxas.
 
Not my favorite of yours honestly but it is something that came from COLORADO so... it has to be good :).
 
Not my favorite of yours honestly but it is something that came from COLORADO so... it has to be good :).

Thanks BB. It was kind of a snapshot- with a tripod, situation. I wish I had more time there than I did. I've been wanting to check out the location for shooting bighorn sheep photos this summer, and another thing I got going that's nearby. It's gonna be hot this summer and look, there's NO SHADE, unless one presses one's self against the cliffs like a snake.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom