What's new

on the edge of the roof

kulakova

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
Russia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
53659233.jpg


53659234.jpg


53659289.jpg


53659229.jpg


=)
 
1st pic would have been awsome if her foot was not cut out! :P

high lights are a little blown on #2, i would suggest aiming at something dark or using another metering unit
 
not bad. The first shot looks like something out of a Guess add. try cropping a little above her ankle though, cut-off limbs dont work too well (I've found from experience).

I might add that I also like how comfortable you got your model to be. Its tough to do that sometimes :) Good Job.
 
um, anyone else see the phallic reference in number 1? cause it's obvious.
 
I might add that I also like how comfortable you got your model to be. Its tough to do that sometimes :) Good Job.

yaeh, she is my friend, so we did not have this problem... )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom