What's new

on the farm

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were out in the country today, and found some very nice scenes around a small town called Troy, east of Cambridge Ontario..

1
websize2005farm.jpg


2
websize2005farm14.jpg


3
websize2005farm2.jpg


4
websize2005farm3.jpg


5
websize2005farm13.jpg


6
websize2005farm9.jpg


7
websize2005farm6.jpg


8
websize2005farm10.jpg



thanks for looking~!!!!
 
Great stuff Raymond - all great shots! I think #2,3,5 and of course #6 but I think
#8 is the best! or maybe #2 I can't my mind up there all so good.
 
nice shots!
i like #1,#2,and #8 best :thumbup:
the pics are SO clear!

laura
 
Shot #5 is like textbook. Beautiful. Gotta love those clydesdales. At least I think thats what they are. :) Love the donkey shot. Also love the tractor shot... that one maybe could use a bit more sharpening and contrast. I dunno what it is about tractors- I love them but they are an absolute BEAR to get looking nice. I've found that if you can see the detail on the headlights (like on the GLASS) then the shot looks awesome- don't ask me why, might be sort of an eyes thing since humans programmatically see faces and eyes in almost anything. (yes, I'm serious) :)
 
Sweet shots of the countryside Raymond!
looks a great day :D
nice shots... particularly like 1 and 2
thanks for sharing :D
 
thanks everyone for your comments, so much appreciated! I wish we had some of that weather today, we had planned on going to the Toronto zoo.. but we have dark clouds and rain here all day.
 
Nice shots, I like the first one.
 
molested_cow said:
I want that donkey!

:lmao:

very nice Raymond. those highlights on the horses are hard to control and did an excellent job of it. well done.
 
thanks all!! I kinda wish I knew more about bracketing Jon, but need to study up on these settings with the manual some day. I just did the best i could in PS with my limited skills.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom