on the farm

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We were out in the country today, and found some very nice scenes around a small town called Troy, east of Cambridge Ontario..

websize2005farm.jpg

websize2005farm14.jpg

websize2005farm2.jpg

websize2005farm3.jpg

websize2005farm13.jpg

websize2005farm9.jpg

websize2005farm6.jpg

websize2005farm10.jpg

thanks for looking~!!!!

Great stuff Raymond - all great shots! I think #2,3,5 and of course #6 but I think
#8 is the best! or maybe #2 I can't my mind up there all so good.

nice shots!
i like #1,#2,and #8 best :thumbup:
the pics are SO clear!

laura

Shot #5 is like textbook. Beautiful. Gotta love those clydesdales. At least I think thats what they are. :) Love the donkey shot. Also love the tractor shot... that one maybe could use a bit more sharpening and contrast. I dunno what it is about tractors- I love them but they are an absolute BEAR to get looking nice. I've found that if you can see the detail on the headlights (like on the GLASS) then the shot looks awesome- don't ask me why, might be sort of an eyes thing since humans programmatically see faces and eyes in almost anything. (yes, I'm serious) :)

Sweet shots of the countryside Raymond!
looks a great day :D
nice shots... particularly like 1 and 2
thanks for sharing :D

thanks everyone for your comments, so much appreciated! I wish we had some of that weather today, we had planned on going to the Toronto zoo.. but we have dark clouds and rain here all day.

Beautiful colors. #2 is my favorite!

molested_cow said:
I want that donkey!

:lmao:

very nice Raymond. those highlights on the horses are hard to control and did an excellent job of it. well done.

Most reactions

Back