What's new

on the job

#4 wins it for me

awesome! thanks!

I had a completely different thought going on when I saw the title. :greendev:

:whip:

cool pictures, i would go crazy if the faucet was a little sharper!

thanks for the feedback!

:thumbup:

hi ho, scott!

#5 is a very cool composition. Congrats, all are really neat!

thanks!

#2 and #5 for me Beth...I would have dragged the bird to the right a little lol.

hey roger, i cropped out the area to the left of him because there were lines going left and right and no matter what i did, it didnt look straight. thanks for the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom