What's new

on the run

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ken, I had to come back and look at this one again. It is an interesting photo but I don't see the run in it. The black bunny/frog seems to be kissing or reguritating something.
 
Ken, I had to come back and look at this one again. It is an interesting photo but I don't see the run in it. The black bunny/frog seems to be kissing or reguritating something.

I don't know Ron, it's just the first title that came to mind, apparently not a good one. Glad you found it interesting.
 
Yes, interesting. Was this shot through water?
 
I see a black high heeled shoe's heel on the left...outlined in white...and above that is what looks kind of like an old 1970's style Hush Puppy brand of bedroom slipper...I mean,if you're like, on acid or mushrooms or somethin'...
 
Send me some of the mushrooms Derrel and I'll let you know ...

This is a combination of reflections and distorted images through a glass block in a basement window. I just cleaned up a lot of dirt, scratches, etc.
 
We gotta get us some glass blocks!

Pretty cool KenC. I quite often enjoy seeing what your refined eye brings back.
 
I think this is a stretch.
I would have called it "Black Rabbit Screaming at Cheese".

A nice idea, but it's not working for me. I see "out of focus" and "too dark" and then I stop looking.
Except for the rabbit. The rabbit is cool. Angry rabbits are cool.

Maybe play with curves a bit?
 
Thanks guys.

Nice avatar, sleist, and I like your title better than mine. I think I like it dark, and it's not really OOF, but I know what you mean - it does have a "soft" look to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom