On the shore

I like that one a lot (if it has a pretty lady as a subject you can guarantee that it has appeal). I also like the character of the shot, the part rotted out plywood of the dock the shine on the water, the bamboo(?) and the sun (is the sun showing through light cloud?). Good work!

I like that one a lot (if it has a pretty lady as a subject you can guarantee that it has appeal). I also like the character of the shot, the part rotted out plywood of the dock the shine on the water, the bamboo(?) and the sun (is the sun showing through light cloud?). Good work!
Thank you, Granddad!

It's a bulrush. In my city there are a lot of small lakes (or ponds). That is why I shot some water often :) Like here:
Three and lake (defocus)
Kids on the lake
Lake tales
Stone rowers (minimalism)
At the pier

Good silhouette, and I like the lake and grasses, but that dock in its very advanced state of disrepair is extremely distracting.

Good silhouette, and I like the lake and grasses, but that dock in its very advanced state of disrepair is extremely distracting.
Hello, Designer!

It's a self made place for fishing. There is a wood chair at the left side. And usually an old fisherman sits there )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back