What's new

On to 2009

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture2_2.jpg

See it bigger here

A handful of my favorite shots of 2008.


Thanks for looking, and good luck to yall in '09 :mrgreen:
 
Am I reading your real name in the bottom of the photo? ;) Hey, thanks for letting me know! It's good to know you're not "Battou" in real life! :D

And congratulations on so successfully "stealing" my (stolen! ;)) idea of the End-of-the-Year-Collage and thus creating your own. I do remember some of the photos in it quite well! :D

Seems like I'll soon have to go "build" the new Photo Themes thread with all the End-of-the-Year-Collages people make ...
 
Am I reading your real name in the bottom of the photo? ;) Hey, thanks for letting me know! It's good to know you're not "Battou" in real life! :D

And congratulations on so successfully "stealing" my (stolen! ;)) idea of the End-of-the-Year-Collage and thus creating your own. I do remember some of the photos in it quite well! :D


Yes, yes it is. And thank you, a few of those are my proudest achievements ever. 2009 is looking real good for me compared to my old work. I've come a long ways.


Seems like I'll soon have to go "build" the new Photo Themes thread with all the End-of-the-Year-Collages people make ...

Overread has already started one, last I checked there where including mine three thus far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom