Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture2_2.jpg

See it bigger here

A handful of my favorite shots of 2008.

Thanks for looking, and good luck to yall in '09 :mrgreen:

Am I reading your real name in the bottom of the photo? ;) Hey, thanks for letting me know! It's good to know you're not "Battou" in real life! :D

And congratulations on so successfully "stealing" my (stolen! ;)) idea of the End-of-the-Year-Collage and thus creating your own. I do remember some of the photos in it quite well! :D

Seems like I'll soon have to go "build" the new Photo Themes thread with all the End-of-the-Year-Collages people make ...

Am I reading your real name in the bottom of the photo? ;) Hey, thanks for letting me know! It's good to know you're not "Battou" in real life! :D

And congratulations on so successfully "stealing" my (stolen! ;)) idea of the End-of-the-Year-Collage and thus creating your own. I do remember some of the photos in it quite well! :D

Yes, yes it is. And thank you, a few of those are my proudest achievements ever. 2009 is looking real good for me compared to my old work. I've come a long ways.

Seems like I'll soon have to go "build" the new Photo Themes thread with all the End-of-the-Year-Collages people make ...

Overread has already started one, last I checked there where including mine three thus far.

Most reactions

Back