What's new

On Top Of The World

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
This is me up at one of the tallest points in Duluth Minnesota. What a great day it was and how I love my 5d mk ii

7751119446_ab2324fed7_h.jpg

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Camera[/TH]
[TD]Canon EOS 5D Mark II[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Exposure[/TH]
[TD]0.001 sec (1/1000)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Aperture[/TH]
[TD]f/5.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: lookatme"]
[TH]Focal Length[/TH]
[TD]50 mm[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]ISO Speed[/TH]
[TD]160[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Exposure Bias[/TH]
[TD]0 EV[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Flash[/TH]
[TD]Off, Did not fire[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Here's a special effect I really like a lot. How did you do this? Set the timer and run? Can you really jump that high?! Wow.

There's a slight tilt to the left that's a little distracting. I like the bench, but it's cropped too closely. The panorama works well for this shot. Pretty neat.
 
Excellent ...one suggestion; i wanted his right arm also wide spread into space :D
 
yup that is me jumping that high off that rock and all it is is 3 images stuck together, nothing really special. I just set the settings I wanted in manual then handed it to my friend so he could snap a photo of me because I never really have my picture taken. :) was a fun day
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom