What's new

Once upon a time

Michaelaw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
784
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
storyland.jpg
 
Crisp shot but is there a meaning behind the house?
 
Didn't see one but I was mostly in the front. I'll check the back next time I'm there.
 
:lmao:

Good one!
If I ever had a chance to own a house like this ... I would!
 
Sorry couldn't resist.... It's part of a local museum I believe, don't think anyone lives there. Next time I go back I'll read the signage :thumbup:
 
Lovely picture, don't forget to look for that meaning when looking for the signage. :lmao::lmao:
 
You guys are such a pain... :oops:
It was a valid question! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom