What's new

One B&W

barsfordays

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Keystone State
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a shoot with a couple of my friends who are in a little two man music group.

4569070696_72cc3d830c_b.jpg


C&C please
 
nice shot... just wished the ends of the guitars would not have been out of frame.

good B&W. works well.




p!nK
 
What Mr. Pink said.

The only thing different I have to say is that they need hair cuts, but that's just my opinion. Nice composition. I just wish there was more of the guy on the left's face showing.
 
Nice Shot! The left side has the guitar cut off too, so the photo looks even to me. I like how the back drop is blurred so your not distracted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom