What's new

One blue eye..

boyermarie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Location
Marseille (France)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2lxywzm.jpg
 
Last edited:
Jeez, you must've blinded yourself with that flash! It's a bit washed out from the flash - I've had a bit of a play with it. I hope you don't mind!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Forkie good edit, would be great if you could explain to Boyermaire, how do you did that.

Boyermaire, is that 2 girls kissing in your avatar?
 
I want to no how he do this!

xD it's my boyfriend and I xD

Sorry I don't speak a very good english because i'm french and i hate english x)
 
Forkie good edit, would be great if you could explain to Boyermaire, how do you did that.

Boyermaire, is that 2 girls kissing in your avatar?

Of course, sorry, should've explained it first time round - I'll try to remember everything:

All in Photoshop CS4

1. Adjusted the levels to darken the whole image

2. Boosted the contrast

3. Used the burn tool to blacken the pupil and enhance the shadow under the eye socket on the right-hand-side of the picture to give it a bit of depth.

4. Cloned out the secondary reflection in the left part of the pupil.

5. Boosted the saturation in the iris to bring out the blueness.

6. The skin was still a bit pale so used the photo filter to give the skin a more healthy colour - the default setting was just about right (Warming Filter 85, default colour, density 25%, preserve luminosity ticked)

7. Unsharp Mask (30%, radius - 1 pixel (threshold left at default (I think 0 (zero)))


Hope that helps!
 
Thanks!!

But it's too hard :/

Lol, not at all!! If you don't have photoshop, get yourself some basic editing software and practice. Start by twiddling all the knobs and seeing what happens, that's how I started!
 
thank you for your help!!!
I'll start with simple programs!! :))
 
Other bit to edit is to remove the veins; instead of completely removing them create the edit in a new layer then adjust the opacity so it's a bit more natural still,
 
thank you for your help!!!

I'll start with simple programs!! :))
You're welcome :razz:

Here would be a good place to start - it's free and has enough features for you to get a feel of what editing software can do: Paint.NET
 
The un edited one gives a feeling that the person is an astonished watcher of alien invasion; the edited one is more natural; i liked both in two different ways
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom