What's new

One coke please

Sebastian

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Location
Hannover, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my first picture. Hope you`ll like it...
It`s made with the 105 macro from Sigma.

cola01.jpg

P.S. I have also Sprite and Fanta on my bar :sexywink:
 
WOW great shot, you should contact Coke with it they might want to use it for an ad or something
Luke
 
WOW from me too, i just got the canon macro, and can only hope to do stuff like that
 
Wicked. Great focus and sharpness. How many tries did this take?
 
Hey, wow, Sebastian!!!
This is good!
Checked your site! You are good!!! Many more good photos there!
I am deeply impressed!!!
(So little info about yourself on the site, i had hoped to hear or read some more, alas! nothing there).
 
Thanks for the compliments :blushing:
It tooks a a lot of time and round about 100 trials...
The main problem is to drop on the same point all the time!
@ LaFoto: Yes you are right, there are no informations about me on my site.
I tought visitors want to see some pictures and will not see and read something about who did it... Maybe I am wrong.
I´ll change it in the next days for you :D
 
Excellent idea and excellent execution!
 
Great stuff, first thing i thought is photoshop, but hearing you actually took the photo is wonderful.

tim
 
Thank you for the answers!
I`m happy that it pleases you.
 
Fantastic... wonderful shots. I agree with Kiwiluke, you should approach the companies!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom