MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
850_6959-XL.jpg

850_6955-XL.jpg

850_6961-XL.jpg

sweet! not sure if the first or last is my favorite, but great photos.

I wish we had them here. Farther west and north they sometimes appear but not here. Lovely creatures.

Too bad he didn't turn around and face you but still some nice shots, they're such beautiful owls. Side note, that looks like bad conditions to be out taking pictures, it looks cold and wet.

Very nice indeed!

Too bad he didn't turn around and face you but still some nice shots, they're such beautiful owls. Side note, that looks like bad conditions to be out taking pictures, it looks cold and wet.

Yup pouring rain and wind. This one was trying its best to stay out of the wind. The cool thing was this was the first sighting of a Snowy Owl in this town in a decade

Yup pouring rain and wind. This one was trying its best to stay out of the wind. The cool thing was this was the first sighting of a Snowy Owl in this town in a decade
Oh, really, a decade! Wow, and you captured him. You should post those pics all over town for everyone to enjoy and marvel at. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back