i like what you were aiming for... the tilt doesn't bother me as bad if I knew what to focus in on... but its tiltled and I dont see a central point to the building (like a flag, a door..) no real symmetry. If you were able to capture some symmetry and put it at a tilt, it would have worked better. I'm wondering if you had taken a few feet over to your right and shot it from that angle... i bet there's a central window or door there that would give our eyes a starting point and work our way up. I have to agree the crop is cut too short... it would have been nice if you had gotten more of the building. Using a wide angle lens and probably lying flat on the ground would have gotten the shot.
Nice try though, keep working at it!