One for C/C pleeeaase

Vicelord John

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thanks!

DSC_26331.jpg

Don't like it because you didn't finish it and it's like taken from the side: making it crooked. It has an awkward crop.

What do you mean by didn't finish it?

And yeah i thought taking it straight on would be boring so i moved to te side.

Finish as in it's cut-off, you didn't capture the whole building or anything interesting:imo and I just don't like the angle.

i like what you were aiming for... the tilt doesn't bother me as bad if I knew what to focus in on... but its tiltled and I dont see a central point to the building (like a flag, a door..) no real symmetry. If you were able to capture some symmetry and put it at a tilt, it would have worked better. I'm wondering if you had taken a few feet over to your right and shot it from that angle... i bet there's a central window or door there that would give our eyes a starting point and work our way up. I have to agree the crop is cut too short... it would have been nice if you had gotten more of the building. Using a wide angle lens and probably lying flat on the ground would have gotten the shot.

Nice try though, keep working at it!

Try to keep in mind that when you are photographing something, if you can see it with your eyes normally (I.E. not moving from the normal plane of sight) most likely it will be something not very interesting. Many times the less comfortable you are taking the shot the better it comes out, so try moving around more. If you don't have a wide angle lens (which is what I'm assuming) than try cropping closer rather than farther.

I see.

I was all excited. I thought the colors, focus, and exposure were spot on perfect. I guess your eye for your own work is never as good as others!

I liked it :er:

Most reactions

Back