One for C&C

DubbinTy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

ashtraybw.jpg

i dont like how one finger is at the very top right, and it would be better without stuff in the background

Thanks for the reply ill def take that into consideration...does this make the image any better without the distracting finger and stuff in the background?

ashtraybw-1.jpg

Last edited:
lol surely there must be something better than a dirty old ashtray to take a photo of?

:lmao: well of course there are many more interesting things to take pictures of but i find the picture interesting :p...i'm weird i know.

lol surely there must be something better than a dirty old ashtray to take a photo of?
Like what? A flower, or a dog? Maybe a cat?

Don't worry DubbinTy, I dig the photo. Keep trying different things with it till you get it "right". I wish the tapping finger were in the image on this one. The image does deliver a little commentary. :thumbup:

Like what? A flower, or a dog? Maybe a cat?

Don't worry DubbinTy, I dig the photo. Keep trying different things with it till you get it "right". I wish the tapping finger were in the image on this one. The image does deliver a little commentary. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back