What's new

One for Iowa

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
144
Location
Ely England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MockOrange-1.jpg


Syringa or mogk orange in UK
 
These are lovely flowers, nicely caught but, imo, too much.

There are 4 separate uncoordinated bunches that could be the center of interest and large open spaces in the corners that don't really add or balance anything.

In the situation where the whole is sort of uncoordinated, I think I would have concentrated on a smaller bunch of flowers and framed out the rest.
 
Is this more to your liking?

syringa-1.jpg


I was really trying to capture a wren checking for insects - but it managed to keep foliage between it and me!
 
Is this more to your liking?


I was really trying to capture a wren checking for insects - but it managed to keep foliage between it and me!

In an ideal world I would pick one to concentrate on and let the others be supporting characters.

In regards, the wren.
My experience with birds is that they are totally unreasonable about simple requests and insist on doing what they want, irrespective of my needs.
That applied to the ones with wings also.
 
Un fortunately these do not come in singles.
Re Birds . . . . at my age I soon will calling out for one to come and change me!
Just "rained" in from having a wander round the garden, so about to load up card into Lightroom . . . . may have a few "singles" for you.

Thanks for taking the time out to comment, it makes posting worthwhile.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom