What's new

One from a wedding C&C :)

Ihasacamera

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one from an outdoor wedding I went to this weekend. I'm still trying to figure out how to do all this :-P




3567010223_aa56090a6d_b.jpg
 
Its kinda akward because it looks like they were posing for someone else.
 
looks like you caught the straying eyes of the little boy...lol. it would be fun to see your shot, and the other shot side by side.

it looks REALLY soft.
 
Yeah its completely out of focus, the pose looks awkward too as someone else said, but other than that, I think with the composition you didn't do too bad, only complaint on composition is should have gotten more of their bodies and less room above their head.
 
ah, yeah, I took the picture while my cousin was taking a picture. I'll definitely try to put more of my subject in the frame the next time. Thanks for the comments so far.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom