What's new

One from Canada

Nod

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
295
Reaction score
10
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canada%202008-116.jpg
 
Nod
I like the old wood of the barn and rail fencing. The water/trees contrast is good and the clouds really burst. I think it would work better if the two poles in the foreground 'disappeared'.
 
Here's the crop, better ?

Canada%202008-116.jpg


Canada%202008-116.jpg
 
Last edited:
Where is the subject? My eye is confused looking at this picture. It doesn't know where to go. there's nothing of any interest here really.
 
the colors seem a little dull/faded to me. perhaps its just the calibration of the monitor im on currently.
Overall I like the picture, specially with the poles removed. Its a great scenic view. Relaxing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom