LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
drachenbootrennen.jpg

One out of 460 photos of the Dragon Boat Race that I had been invited to cover (activities as well as general atmosphere of the entire event). I'm glad my zoom lens did not fail me for this one ... it is not easy to cover something like this with a lens that's faulty!!! :pale: and :irked:

Very neat photo, I like all the frenetic action in it. Maybe it could use a little leveling, it looks like they are trying to row uphill. Which, come to think of it can be a good metaphor....especially when trying to shoot with a faulty lens....:D

I hope the issue with the lens is not too bad....

Oops, you're right, they're rowing uphill. Oh dear! That's even harder! (Though the boats were also bobbing with each pull and I can't see the far back for comparison, but I guess you're right and I should have straightened this one). This one features my sister, mind you, as she asked me to come round and cover the entire competition. I have many more from the event. Tried panning, too, but with bobbing boats ... :pale: - but some show "dynamics". That's at least something! :D

Yes. You're right :D ... hard at work with and for her team! :D (They made a respectable 40th place out of 52 teams in the end...). She had fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back