One if by Land...

I like this shot. Only criticism is that my eye doesn't know which building to focus on.

Hmm what was the main focus. At this size I can't quite tell but the building closest to the camera doesn't look very sharp not too sure what it is.

yeah, according to whats most in focus i would think the building farther away is the subject, but they are so closely sharp i am now confused, i like the composition and the processing

I like this a lot. Many contrasts: blue tint vs. warm glow, spiky vs. rounded, thin and tall vs. shorter and squatter, side-lit vs. front-lit, austre vs. decorative. The only thing that bugs me is that the two buildings seem to be leaning away from each other, but probably that’s just me. Obviously the tight framing kept most of the surrounding (and distracting) buildings out of the picture. Sky toning is excellent and supportive of the two center tones. Yup, I like it.

I like this a lot. Many contrasts: blue tint vs. warm glow, spiky vs. rounded, thin and tall vs. shorter and squatter, side-lit vs. front-lit, austre vs. decorative. The only thing that bugs me is that the two buildings seem to be leaning away from each other, but probably that’s just me. Obviously the tight framing kept most of the surrounding (and distracting) buildings out of the picture. Sky toning is excellent and supportive of the two center tones. Yup, I like it.
I agree. I think its easy to see the subject. Its the buildings! Well done and awsome colors!! Great contrasts!!

Really interesting, I like it a lot.. Nice shot!

:thumbup:

Perhaps I over corrected any barrel distortion.
Thanks for getting the point of this shot...contrasts.

As for the focus, it probably is a little bit soft.
Side note...On the side facing you of the domed thing, there were hooks attached just above the round window, and ropes coming down all over that side. Probably for window cleaning/repairs or something. I didn't see it when taking the shot, and was pretty surprised to see it when I pulled this up in editing. I did a good job removing it, but I can still see a couple remnants. :meh:

With the lighting it looks like the spire/point part of the building is leaning left slightly. Not sure if its lighting or perspective issue...or maybe just me. Nice shot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back