PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2012 #1 This is the last one from the set of impressionistic cedars I shot. I tacked it on in the other thread but I decided to give it it's own thread to get your thoughts. The more I look at this one the more I like about it. Thanks for taking a look!
This is the last one from the set of impressionistic cedars I shot. I tacked it on in the other thread but I decided to give it it's own thread to get your thoughts. The more I look at this one the more I like about it. Thanks for taking a look!
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 8, 2012 #2 I agree I think it works, great job experimenting!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks spacefuzz I want to see this BIG, I think it would be very cool.
pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 6,734 Reaction score 3,221 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2012 #4 Very inspiring work. But you got to give that "fly" in the upper right corner a new home. Preferably not in the frame.
Very inspiring work. But you got to give that "fly" in the upper right corner a new home. Preferably not in the frame.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks Pgriz I finally got to install Lightroom ! The fly shall be removed very soon