What's new

One Last Look

qUAntUm k

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
621981966_4896e125df_b.jpg


What do you think? Thanx for viewing :)
 
wow, weired. you know its over the top, but i'm saying it anyways. its over the top.

its interesting though i guess, theres lots going on, but the selective coloring brings us to the boy and wagon. i don't like selective coloring usually, but can see that without it the kiddo would be lost in this sea of people.
 
thank you both for the feedback...

@newrmdmike...do you mean over the top as in too much post processing? i'm still a newbie :) ...yes, selective coloring seemed almost necessary to find the boy and his wagon, otherwise he was lost in the sea, like you said...

@noescape...the black and white conversion is desaturation in photoshop...however, the image was run through the soper-duper-awesome-like-no-other lucisarts filter first...
 
i don't mind the selective color but i do think the filter is a bit much.

It's definately a cute shot of him!
 
I like the effect for something different. Very unique way to combine selective color and the filter too.
 
Now, I guess I look at it differently. I'm not sure if the selective coloring is needed--afterall, the kid's the only person actually looking at the camera. It's sort of like Seurat's "Sunday Afternoon" painting.
 
I think with a lower saturation on the kid would look a little better, not too low, but not that it sticks out so much like a sore thumb.
 
can we see this shot without the effects ??? I'm curious as to what it will look like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom