One last one....

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
...and then i will delete photoshop.....thanks for looking and dont be too mean I just want to hear your thoughts.
047.jpg

It looks so fake but I really like it. It's not a photo anymore (or 3 photos), more of an artistic impression.

I wouldn't call this a photo, but more or less an illustration. I like it though from an graphic-design pov.

I'm not going to lie, this is your BEST PS work to date. I enjoyed this creation. Good job.

Don't delete photoshop, don't quit, just learn how to actually use it to your strengths.

I wish the horizon were more leveled out. I think this is a very fine effort. Pretty danged good, actually. I really like the foreground flowers, and the dark transition to the lake water at the bottom edge of the water. It's a really nice composite image! I think this is very strong work. Kick-ass job, really.

:thumbup:, Good job, I like it.
dont delete photoshop, it does has it purpose.
Keep learning, keep practicing and keep posting.

Bitter's probably waiting for you to explain your motivations behind this one. I'm kinda wondering myself.

Just remember, when you want to create 'works of art' like this, use your filters in photoshop to a point. You get yourself in trouble when you try the same way on a normal snapshot and it looks overdone.

You can put diamonds on some dog poo, but in the end .... its still dog poo.

i like it... think it works pretty well...

i'd prefer a level horizon for a shot like this though

Most reactions

Back