What's new

One Man's Junk, Another Man's Treasure

bulldurham7

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
7,434
Location
NW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Repurposed housewares, furniture and whatnots...jammed, crammed and stuffed into every available crevasse.
 

Attachments

  • Le-Shoppe-Junque.webp
    Le-Shoppe-Junque.webp
    245.5 KB · Views: 194
You are looking at color and stuff.
 
I feel like this isn't the place to talk about other men's junk... [emoji23]
 
I feel like this isn't the place to talk about other men's junk... [emoji23]
I was going to say that each man's junk should be that man's treasure and if we're talking about other men treasuring another guy's junk then maybe this thread needs to go NSFW (ducks after terrible joke and waits for groaning to stop).

As to the photo, my initial reaction is that the light streaming through the window and on to the floor would probably create the most interesting shot (or that in combination with the window). To me, some of the other stuff in the photo is a distraction or clutter (but then, I'm easily distracted by cool light over form).
 
I like everything , but the random OOF object blocking the object in focus. It kind of ruins the picture for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom