What's new

One more set-up and a few Irish images

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is one more set for comparison and a few just for C&C.



Which view do you prefer from this set?

A.
$Wooden pathway into the trees - Glendalough - lower angle.webp


B.
View attachment 57905


Glendalough Cemetery
View attachment 57898

3
View attachment 57899


4
View attachment 57900



5
View attachment 57901


6
View attachment 57902



7
View attachment 57903
 
I like 2 a lot, one is nice too but the higher point of view on the 2nd gives a better feel and helps your eyes follow through the whole image.
 
I like 2 a lot, one is nice too but the higher point of view on the 2nd gives a better feel and helps your eyes follow through the whole image.

Thanks Michael,
I also prefer 2/b, but have had quite a few people tell me they prefer 1. Go figure
 
B, #3, 6 & 7

Hi Ronlane,
Thanks. Anything specific you don't like about the others?

honestly, no there isn't anything that I don't like about them. Those listed were the ones that I first looked at and went "I like it."

Thanks Ron,

What about the selective color of 7? Not a problem? I personally don't have an inherent dislike for selective color, and find it works pretty well here.
 
I have no problems with it at all. I like the leading lines to it and the scene of the path and the water and trees. I do think it works good in this picture.
 
I have no problems with it at all. I like the leading lines to it and the scene of the path and the water and trees. I do think it works good in this picture.

Thanks.
 
I have no problems with it at all. I like the leading lines to it and the scene of the path and the water and trees. I do think it works good in this picture.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom