R Redwings361 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2011 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Robstown TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2011 #1 Sorry if I'm posting too much.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2011 #2 Does nothing for me, picture of a flower. The crop and angle don't flatter the subject. Light looks pretty harsh as well.
Does nothing for me, picture of a flower. The crop and angle don't flatter the subject. Light looks pretty harsh as well.
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2011 #3 I think if you taken a step back to capture more of the flower against a bigger backdrop of the green grass, it would look more pleasing.
I think if you taken a step back to capture more of the flower against a bigger backdrop of the green grass, it would look more pleasing.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2011 #4 I felt the image is spoilt by excessive green, where as the flowerpart is lovely; so slightly adjusted the colours; please.....
I felt the image is spoilt by excessive green, where as the flowerpart is lovely; so slightly adjusted the colours; please.....