What's new

one of montreals quiet streets

mintlixx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
elora ontario
This was taken a long time ago, when I use to live in montreal :)
316636843_06cac4c56a.jpg
 
seems like a pleasant area to live in.. lots of trees, just like my hometown :)
 
montreal is ok to maybe visit but to live I find it is very hectic and crazy like. People seem to be in a rush alot there. But yeah this street isnt so quiet it goes off one of the busiest streets in montreal.

Thankk god I dont live there anymore :D
 
lol not that young 25 years old :( and not getting any younger.

Ha I thought the pic I post did look familiar kind of we have that picture hanging over our door lol. Yeah me and music dont get along very well I can never figure out titles to any song or album names. Mind you I love music and love to listen to it I just cant remember artist or album names and such lol
 
This picture reminds me of the movie Big with Tom Hanks. It looks like the street he lived on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom