What's new

One of my cats.......

Dimi07

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Location
Manchester UK
Photo taken in a rare scene of sunshine we've had recently. Comments welcome.......if not thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • $image-2656833227.webp
    $image-2656833227.webp
    131.6 KB · Views: 110
Beautiful cat. Look at that coat!
 
Thank you, I'll post one of my other cat tomorrow. He's a good looking cat too.
 
I like the shots, it's very clear.... like the way he/she is staring, so typical of cats it seems when they are outside, their hunting instinct's switch turns on immediately...
 
They are both pretty cats. I like that you got down on the cat's level for this shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom