What's new

One of my Daughter

Alpha500

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
12
Location
Derbyshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this through the hole in a play adventure park type thing, probably my favourite photo, using my recently purchased A500.

Close_Ups_9.jpg
 
Nice shot and great colors but I think that the right side has to much green showing you can see the reflection of your flash (I am assuming you used flash:) if you didn't use flash maybe its the sun but otherwise its very cute!
 
No flash, it was just a very sunny day.

Thanks for the comments.
 
I think the green side, and the photo being slightly off center adds interest... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom