Website
www.eduardockerse.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One, well, ok 2, of the 9 dogs my parents still have:
img2263hr0.jpg

PP was:
-Vignette
-Color (new monochrome layer mask set on Soft Light at about 10% opacity)
-Unsharp Mask
-Resize & sharpen after resize for web

I might update with some more shots tomorrow, took quite a few photo's of my dogs this afternoon as there were no other subjects besides flowers to photograph.

they're absolutely beautiful... and great shot.

Wow!
Gorgeous dogs, gorgeous shot!
...Wow

here are a couple more.
almost straight out of the camera, only did some small saturation edits, besides the obvious resize / border & sharpen after resize ;)
img2273rx9.jpg

img2272ox0.jpg

img2240cr0.jpg

lovely shots all - though I don't know about the blurred forground - I think its a bit of a distraction IMO but I do like the angles you have caught!
Also - that last one looks so much like a prisoner looking out at the fence and then freedom beyond. (better start looking for tunnels, that is a hopefull look to the face -- that or its nearly walkies time)

lovely shots all - though I don't know about the blurred forground - I think its a bit of a distraction IMO but I do like the angles you have caught!
Also - that last one looks so much like a prisoner looking out at the fence and then freedom beyond. (better start looking for tunnels, that is a hopefull look to the face -- that or its nearly walkies time)

:lmao: It was in mid walkies time, I was just walking veeeeeeeery slow because I was more busy taking photo's than walking :blushing:

as for the angles, except on that last photo, they were all a bit above me, so I had the same angle as if I were laying on the ground on their same level...
But I'll let the crawling on the ground & in the mud forAndy & his foxes

Most reactions

Back