What's new

One of my favorite scenes...

Moscovite

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite views, off Queen Ann hill in Seattle. Trust me, I am NOT a good photog, it was just one of those perfect days...



CLICK ON THE PIC TO ENLARGE
​
Can see Mt. Rainier, COOL! kinda wish I could move to Seattle, but so expensive... go at least twice a year, got family there, but can't move permanently, plus got a business and an 11 year-old here... Anyway, enjoy the scenery! :)​
http://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/9c/e2/28_1_sbol.JPGhttp://i20.ebayimg.com/01/i/08/9c/e2/28_1_sbol.JPG
 
You are so right: the fact that Mt Rainier shows in the background so nicely (and almost as if it were floating, cool effect ... not given by yourself, as I understand, but by nature) enhances this view by 1000.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom