What's new

One of my first with my EOS 600D - thoughts?

thoughts?


learn your device!
 
in respect of the fact it was taken in straight auto mode coz the dog was sat there looking at me and I 'snapped', I would agree with your slightly 'abrupt' response !? anything else more constructive?
 
As I have learned via some other forums, sometimes it is best to wait a few days before posting. This is at best a poorly constructed shot, lacking in proper depth of field, focus and compostion. I think once you get out of auto mode and into shooting mode, this will change significantly and the next shot of your pup will have a lot more zing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom