seedubxj TPF Noob! Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 45 Reaction score 4 Location Folsom, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 #1 C&C welcome. I'm still learning so any insight is helpful!
480sparky46 45 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 #2 The Gott cooler in the background is a huge distraction.
seedubxj TPF Noob! Joined Oct 13, 2013 Messages 45 Reaction score 4 Location Folsom, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Now that you mention it, you're spot on. Thanks. I might try it again later. Any other brewers here?
G gaz87 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2013 Messages 18 Reaction score 1 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 24, 2013 #4 Nice shot.. maybe try a different composition. What do you brew? Someone who lives near me has a home brew, I was surprised how good the beer was.
Nice shot.. maybe try a different composition. What do you brew? Someone who lives near me has a home brew, I was surprised how good the beer was.