glow TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location East coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2008 #1 Autumn is here but I was still able to capture this beautiful leaf, which may be one of the last few in my back yard.
Autumn is here but I was still able to capture this beautiful leaf, which may be one of the last few in my back yard.
Alpha Troll Extraordinaire Joined Mar 15, 2005 Messages 5,451 Reaction score 41 Location San Francisco Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2008 #2 The plural of leaf is leaves, not leaf's.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Oops. Alpha. Heehee (sorry, glow), I was going to say the very same! I love that colour! (Which is probably news to anyone here on TPF who's been here for a while).
Oops. Alpha. Heehee (sorry, glow), I was going to say the very same! I love that colour! (Which is probably news to anyone here on TPF who's been here for a while).
C Chris Chow TPF Noob! Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2008 #4 the light behind the leave is a cool effect.
glow TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location East coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I was trying to focus on the greenest of the "leaves", hint hint.....