What's new

One photo

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
Finally, cut the bullsh*t and got to take some photos for real today. It's a weekly car meet in Davie FL. I got there early enough just to capture some shots before the sun knocked off for the day, also attempted in HDR.

So here's one photo that I am happy with, compositionally. It's a HDR of 5 photos with 0.7 stop apart. I also adjusted the saturation and levels after gotten done with HDR settings. Also did a bit of burning in the ground. Program used is Photoshop CS3.

The people in this photo moved between the brackets so they are a bit weird looking. I am not too happy with the sky cus it looks "dirty".

50mm @ F4. ISO200

Untitled_HDR3.jpg
 
You could have merged the different exposures manually with layer masks. Easiest to do with 2 exposures, one for the sky and one for the people/car then the people wouldn't look strange as they would only be taken from one exposure.

Otherwise nice colours and composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom