TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SJF_0001-6-3.jpg

excellent pic.:sexywink:

Nice.

b.t.w.
Did you hear that Peter Jackson has signed on to be a part of two new movies to tell the story of 'The Hobbit'?
I may be a geek but I'm excited about it.

Nice.

b.t.w.
Did you hear that Peter Jackson has signed on to be a part of two new movies to tell the story of 'The Hobbit'?
I may be a geek but I'm excited about it.

Hell yeah! Glad to see they sorted things out! Cant wait - im such a LOTR nerd, so dont get me started!!

TY Jols ;)

What! Is Peter going to direct The Hobbit? I heard he was only going to produce it. :eek:

Where did you get that box from? Looks nice!

Sorry to hi-jack the thread :er:

What! Is Peter going to direct The Hobbit? I heard he was only going to produce it. :eek:
He's going to be involved...which is a big step since there had been a feud between him and New Line. It's not clear if he will direct...probably not since he's got other projects lined up for the next several years.

Where did you get that box from? Looks nice!

The box came with the ring ;)

A director for The Hobbit still hasnt been chosen, for now PJ and FW are co producing, but i have no doubts (unless Halo gets in the way ;) ) that PJ will happily take the role on :)

love this shot. you ordered this ring!? im jealous i used to be obsesssssssssssseddddd with lotr and i always wanted it haha

excellent shot..

We have many LOTR movies books etc..and can hardly wait for the Hobbit..Sure hope they eventually make one of the Simarillion too.. That is before the other 2..it outlines the history of the earlier world and the Elders.

Love this shot. you ordered this ring!? im jealous i used to be obsesssssssssssseddddd with lotr and i always wanted it haha

TY :) I best not show you my swords and satues then LOL.............

excellent shot..

We have many LOTR movies books etc..and can hardly wait for the Hobbit..Sure hope they eventually make one of the Simarillion too.. That is before the other 2..it outlines the history of the earlier world and the Elders.

I doubt they will make the Simarillion, its quite a complex book - would be very cool if they did though!!

The Silmarillion does not need a movie .... nor could a decent movie be done.

some stories from it could be turned into movies, but i feel that would do wrong in most cases.

Cool shot, LOTR is the best :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back