What's new

One step closer

PhotoExpedition

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photo expedition to Russia' Nature Park "Big Thach"

russia_01.jpg
 
How can you not have any comments yet?? i love the scale of the person and the giant rock, and the background with the mountains. good stuff dude :thumbup:
 
I like it, but feel like there's some of it missing at the bottom. I think a portrait orientation may have worked better so that we could see more of that cliff face and give a greater sense of height. Having said that, you would've lost that gorgeous scenery on the right - so I guess there's a compromise. Personally, I think 2 photos would have been nice, one to capture the guy on the cliff and the height and another to capture those amazing hills!
 
Last edited:
I like it, but feel like there's some of it missing at the bottom. I think a portrait orientation may have worked better so that we could see more of that cliff face and give a greater sense of height. Having said that, you would've lost that gorgeous scenery on the left - so I guess there's a compromise. Personally, I think 2 photos would have been nice, one to capture the guy on the cliff and the height and another to capture those amazing hills!

Thanx. I crop this one a bit from the bottom. Anyway I will have a chance for "re-make" this September ;)
 
Spectacular, nothing less! Wow! I'm not comfortable with height, that would be way out my comfort zone!!! Amazing shot!
 
This is an epic capture! the color tones are perfect. I would have loved to see one without the mountain on the side there i think that would have made the photo better overall.
 
This is such a gorgeous place, and you capture it so well. I love the inclusion of the person at the top of the mountain. It gives it a more personable effect. I also really love the shift from bright green to pale blue over the mountains. Can't wait to see more during your "retake" trip!
 
Thanks guys for your comments. Expedition is on September. All are welcome!
 
Now that's a great shot! Don't see many of these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom