One Stock Honda S2000

Nice photo.
Wash the car. Wax the car. Lower the top. Lower the windows.
Those cars are sweet.

Strange 'stock' s2000. As i own one, i can say S2000s has headlighs washers on front bumper, so this is a modded bumper. Apart from this futile consideration :blushing: , WHY WHY WHY did you shot an s2000.. with the roof closed? you get windows glare and back glass distorsions... and needless to say, s2000s are so SEXY with roof down... more: the bridge in the background is badly tilted, and distracting. Easy to fix, anyway.
The 'poor looking' and 'dirty' reflection on right side headlight is disturbing, and showing it's plastic and not glass. Nice shot, can be easily improved!

ooh ok, ill know next time to shoot with the top down. The Bridge is actually a large arch, the tilt is simply the incline end of the bridge. Nothing but train tracks directly under the center of it. The headlight was the best i could fix it, it actually looked alot worse than that. He just bought the car from Carmax, so as far as we know, its 100% stock. Could you show me how the AP2 S2000 front bumper is suppose to look?

Strange 'stock' s2000. As i own one, i can say S2000s has headlighs washers on front bumper, so this is a modded bumper. Apart from this futile consideration :blushing: , WHY WHY WHY did you shot an s2000.. with the roof closed? you get windows glare and back glass distorsions... and needless to say, s2000s are so SEXY with roof down... more: the bridge in the background is badly tilted, and distracting. Easy to fix, anyway.
The 'poor looking' and 'dirty' reflection on right side headlight is disturbing, and showing it's plastic and not glass. Nice shot, can be easily improved!

in America, for some reason, many companies delete the washers. In canada my Rx-7 would've had washers installed, here, it's clean, Rx-8s in America don't get washers, in Europe they do, this bumper is not modified. I personally would sacrifice a small bump in the modling for the ability to spray my headlights (well not MY car, as flip ups stay clean mostly)

japan domestic market s2000 have washers, maybe USDM have not.Anyway, every s2000 owner i know have realized one of the TRUE things of life: when you are stopped, and with the roof down, NEVERE EVER push the headlight washer button, if you dont want have a shower ;-)

I love the car!!! Thinkin about gettin one in about a year lol, great shot!

Most reactions

Back