One to look at

tnEnder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot from a recent class

IMG_0481.jpg

what's the point of firing the gun from this position??

probably self defense/ making sure to avoid collateral damage, like family members possibly?

so shoot him in the foot w/ your elbow rested on his tummy?? i think this guy was caught in the act of stupidity.

the sky is blown out...however I like the orange flare coming from the gun.

An interrupted draw, you were the second person to know you were in a gunfight, you are in a fistfight with someone who decides to escalate, you are firing at a distance where having the pistol at arms length would put your arms in the line of fire, multiple attackers, the list goes on and on.

Well, from the mere photographical standpoint, this photo's only good element is the orange flare. Unfortunately, it has nothing else going for it. The primary subject has not been singled out by using an aperture that is wide enough to through the other persons in the background into blur, the sky is distracting, composition is poor, and so is the lighting. It's a nice snapshot for all you shooters in the club, though. I guess...

Wow....Well, I guess if u r looking to shoot someone's junk then U aught to get in some practice.lol. Cool that u can see the flare coming from the gun.

Is that guy extremely sweaty? or is that just the way his shirt is? ha ha

Did he hit the bullseye? LOL JK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back