What's new

one trip a few shots

wmodule

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thecar01.jpg

ex09.jpg


ex05.jpg


ex08.jpg


boat01.jpg
 
1) Consider limiting your picture size to 800 wide and 600 high.
That way everyone can see them without scrolling.

2) When saving, choose a compression that will make each picture around 200 K. This will not affect viewing at all but will allow much faster downloads.
 
I really like #4 with the chair. I don't care for the plant in the forground even though it adds depth.
 
I really like the second one! Great composition and subject! :mrgreen:
 
randrx2 thanks the plants are into the frame on parpose i'd like (and it was like that) to be as you are hiding back to the plants and shoting that lazy place ;)

lifeafter2am thanks it's my favourite too (especially the subject) actually I'd like to be after raining
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom