One year of Pictures *Long multiple posts, many pictures*

Fantastic post! I truly enjoyed reading through your progression and seeing the results. Thanks for taking the time and sharing!

Fantastic post! I truly enjoyed reading through your progression and seeing the results. Thanks for taking the time and sharing!

Thank you! =)

Gorgeous pictures.. i loved every minute of it... that must have been forever to post and upload.. but well worth it to me..thanks.

Great post!!! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)

I remember a great debate of images that "just screamed" reverse vignetting, with Aayria. The little flower girl and ring bearer. That was you, right?

You've come a long way, baby!

I enjoyed seeing the progression, well thought out post as well. Good work.

Aayria, I'm glad you're back. You've been away too long but I do understand your reasoning. You are inspiring.

I thought it was a very nice post. It's nice to see that there's hope for me to improve! Lighting is terrible for me, and though I don't really shoot other people's children (or other people), I do shoot a ton of pics of other people's animals...horses, mostly. That's all I have around me.

But anyway; great post, and it's great to see your improvement!

Dudette! That's amazing progress!

Dude! Thank you! =P

Gorgeous pictures.. i loved every minute of it... that must have been forever to post and upload.. but well worth it to me..thanks.

Thanks!! I just cleared about 200G of pictures from my external... WOW those add up quickly haha..And it seemed like a good chance to revisit old shots and work on a post. Spent a couple days putting it together in a word doc. before copying here =)

Wow, great progress!

Thank you!

Great post!!! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks =)

gorgeous picture and great progress.. I enjoyed reading all of it

Thank you thank you! It's been a lot of work, but I love seeing little things work out as I go =)

Thank you for sharing this! I really enjoyed seeing your progression!

Thanks!

I remember a great debate of images that "just screamed" reverse vignetting, with Aayria. The little flower girl and ring bearer. That was you, right?

You've come a long way, baby!

LOL you're never going to let me live that one down are you??? I can't believe I ever typed those words with a straight face. It was a sweet picture PerfectlyFlawed poster of her first wedding....and I had ALL the best advice for editing LOL

I enjoyed seeing the progression, well thought out post as well. Good work.

Thank you! =)

Aayria, I'm glad you're back. You've been away too long but I do understand your reasoning. You are inspiring.

Hey vtf! Good to see familiar faces around here! I've tried coming back a couple of times but have just been so busy I couldn't keep it up...Hope to stay around though =) Thanks for your kind words!

I thought it was a very nice post. It's nice to see that there's hope for me to improve! Lighting is terrible for me, and though I don't really shoot other people's children (or other people), I do shoot a ton of pics of other people's animals...horses, mostly. That's all I have around me.

But anyway; great post, and it's great to see your improvement!

Thank you! I LOVE horses, so post away! Learning to see light is the hardest and best thing you can do to help your pictures....look forward to seeing you post!

These are great, I really like the picture of the couple's reflection in the water.

Thanks! I loved that picture too, but I couldn't get the guy to take off that crazy looking bandana arghhh lol. He insisted having it on looked better than his actual hair did, so he wore it the entire shoot ><

Most reactions

Back