Ongoing sale thread, find a good deal here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewEGG is selling ridiculously cheap RiDATA Compact Flash cards. I picked up 2 4GB Silver Pro cards for $135. Maybe that's not terribly cheap... Not sure. Been using them for months now and neither has failed!!!

There is a "Receive $20.00 off your purchase of $100 or more" coupon available through this website. After placing your order, you just email [email protected] to redeem the coupon. There is no code or special promotional number...just mention the coupon. Offer expires March 31st. Thousands of pre-owned cameras and accessories are available on the website.

http://www.collectiblecameras.com

There is some really cool stuff on there. I am in love with the ae-1 canon from the olympics, if only it was a little cheaper that would be coming home to me!!

*DEAL DEAD*

Starting tomorrow (2/18), Staples will have Sandisk 1GB CF, SD, xD, and PRO Duo memory cards on sale for $14.98.

Here is a link to the advertisement.

There is a coupon for $10 off of Sandisk memory cards here (bottom right)

This will get you the card for $4.98 + tax. This is valid in store and online. If you get it online, shipping is free for rewards members (which is free also.) If you just sign up for Rewards and it doesn't give you free shipping, call the 1-800 number and they will credit you for the shipping charges.

These may not be the best cards but they are $5, I know I am getting a few.

If you have any problems with the links, PM me and I will help as much as I can.

NewEgg has Canon Rebel XTI Black 10.1 MP Digital Camera w/EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Plus
axion AXN-9701 7" Widescreen LCD Digital Picture Frame - Retail Plus
A-DATA Speedy 1GB Compact Flash (CF) Flash Card Model SPEEDY CF 1GB - Retail
link
USE coupon code EMC1206CAME01 to get price down to $600. As always, you must subscribe to NewEgg's news letter to qualify using the coupon code.
Free 3 day shipping (I think this is only for the camera though, not the digital frame, still a good deal)

Hi The Photo Forum Members,

I had a look around for a vendor section but could not find one so I am posting here, I hope it’s ok.

I manage the online partnerships for Corel and would like to offer you a coupon code to save an instant 15% on any Corel Digital Media products such as:
Paint Shop Pro Photo, PhotoImpact, Ulead Video Studio, MediaOne Plus, WinDVD, DVD Copy, DVD MovieFactory

To redeem the coupon code offer simply visit the Corel store
(http://store.corel.com) , select your products and enter the coupon code as you proceed through the checkout. Your savings will appear after you click apply.

The coupon code is as follows:
PHOTOFORUM15OFF
(all caps)

Since I am uncertain as to how much interest your group has in our software I have set the code to expire in 6 weeks. Please message me if you have any questions or comments. I welcome any feedback.

We stand behind our software with our 30 day money back guarantee.

Cheers,

Mick Kitor
Ecommerce Partner Development
Corel Corporation
(613) 728-0826 x 1209 Phone
[email protected] email

Wacom Bamboo Digitizing Tablet - Black

5% off coupon

List Price: See Details $79.95
You Save: $24.96
Our Price: $54.99
Shipping: FREE
Buy.com Total Price: $54.99

After google check out $44.99

Note, this isn't the "fun" version that has the software and the mouse. Just the tablet and the pen with this.

Also wanted to metion that the 5% discount can not be used with the google checkout $10 discount for first time users.

**original price is now up to $64.49, not as nice of a deal now**

Hi I have a great deal on some canon lenses, any idea where to post here? I am a newbie to this site. Thanks

Any good Memorial Day sales going on this weekend for cameras and lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back