Online Gallery Anyone?

simsi123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone know of a good site to upload images onto that can display them in a ''gallery'' way. Admittedly I could have browsed google a bit more to see if I could find anything but I thought most of you guys are either using something I'm looking, or know of something like it.

Thanks!

I suggest Lightroom (Adobe) - not only will it save you hours and hours of work, but it can also do many other things, one of which is produce quick, nice professional flash galleries - using your crops, color changes, etc.
you can literally complete a shoot and have the images online, cropped, color balanced, and so on in 20 minutes.... completely amazing!!!!!!!!

I have been using lightroom since it was in beta stage and first available, and it has saved me thousands of hours of work already.....:thumbup:

With lightroom however you would have to have your own website in which you can ftp those images and galleries too. By the sounds of the question, I don't believe the OP has that and is looking for a 'free' place online that will host the photos.

With lightroom however you would have to have your own website in which you can ftp those images and galleries too. By the sounds of the question, I don't believe the OP has that and is looking for a 'free' place online that will host the photos.

true... however, even so, a person can buy a domain name for $8/year - (www.godaddy.com)
and you can find hosting for like $4.95 a month, thats still pretty darn cheap and considering when doing that, you will have a lack of "banner ads" and popups and other stuff that goes along with "free" hosting places... just a thought

carbonmade.com

mine is follandphotography.carbonmade.com

Of all the free sites out there carbonmade.com is by far the best in my opinion. It has the feel of an actual website and a very clean look and interface. I highly recommend it. mine is www.diphotography.carbonmade.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back