onOne Perfect Photo Suite

Any experience with onOne's Perfect Photo apps?

• It is an integral part of my workflow.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I used to use it, but not anymore.

• Don't waste your money, it's crapware.

• On one what??? All my photos are already perfect. I don't need no stinking software.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimMcClain

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
1footinthegrave.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone using this software - in suite form or individual apps? I downloaded the trial and have been trying to acquaint myself with it, but at the same time, I am still trying to learn how to use my new Intuos Pro tablet, so everything's a struggle. There's a sale on now and the onOne suite is at a reduced price and has several extras thrown in and I'm not sure I should bite the bullet.

If you have used Perfect Photo Suite before, or use it now, I'd appreciate any feedback you can offer. The sale deadline is today. Perfect Photo Suite 9 – onOne Software

Thanks,

Jim

Have not used but just wanted to comment that last year on Black Friday (which is only a week away) I got a great deal on Topaz editing software. Not sure I would buy anything pricey this week with BF on the horizon...

I bought it when they had their previous offer. I don't use effects or portrait, but I do use mask and resize more than the rest. It does what it claims to do.

I've been using Perfect Resize for many years, since way back when it was called Genuine Fractals. I use it to enlarge photos when needed for particularly large prints for clients, and it works really well for me for that purpose.

Somewhere along the line, OnOne offered me a deal as a customer to upgrade for a pretty low price for the whole suite, so I bit. That was a few years ago. Since then, I've used the other apps in the suite very little, as they just don't fit in well with my particular work flow and style. I do like the Silver Efex app for any black and white conversions I need, I just don't personally need them very often. I've had no interest in any upgrades from OnOne since, because I really just don't personally have a use for them.

It's really very much a personal and individual thing, based on your style and work flow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back