Ooooo! New Gear Almost Here??

"Delivery attempt made. Homeowner not available." (or something similar)

That means that they forgot to put it on the truck. "Inclement weather" is also code for "left it at the warehouse" - I've gotten that one before, on a perfect spring day.

"Delivery attempt made. Homeowner not available." (or something similar)

That means that they forgot to put it on the truck. "Inclement weather" is also code for "left it at the warehouse" - I've gotten that one before, on a perfect spring day.

Good to know! I'll make sure I bring that up if there's a next time.

Mmm new toys!

o hey tyler;2971650 <snip> "Sir said:
You see, Tyler, that's the problem. Now if you had told him: "Oh, too bad. I was doing a boudoir shoot, and really could have used another set of hands to hold up the flashes, and the lens would have really helped..." I will practically guarantee that the next time he delivers to the house, he'll wait around at the front door. Just in case you need his help. ;)

Judi, have fun - there's a delicious thrill in shining the light where it usually didn't shine before (and for those of you who have your minds in the gutter, I'm talking "shadows", "fill light" and the like).:lol:

o hey tyler;2971650 <snip> "Sir said:
You see, Tyler, that's the problem. Now if you had told him: "Oh, too bad. I was doing a boudoir shoot, and really could have used another set of hands to hold up the flashes, and the lens would have really helped..." I will practically guarantee that the next time he delivers to the house, he'll wait around at the front door. Just in case you need his help. ;)

Judi, have fun - there's a delicious thrill in shining the light where it usually didn't shine before (and for those of you who have your minds in the gutter, I'm talking "shadows", "fill light" and the like).:lol:

Glad you clarified that, because I kinda thought you were telling Judi to use those flashes "where the sun don't shine." :lmao:

Hey, PR, when your batteries are recharging give us a post and tell us how you are liking them. Have you reimagined the corner in your bathroom with crazy lighting? Inquiring minds want to know!

Well luckily Miss Emily did a stint working at Energizer and I have a small stockpile of batteries until I get the eneloops. It took a while to figure it all out and get everything being friendly and talking and minimal understanding of what it's all saying lol
Boy did I crash down to the bottom of the learning curve again!
I took one out for a bit yesterday and used it for fill flash hand holding it and moving it around.
Nothing special but here is a test shot from yesterday and today it is rainy so water of some description seems to be a good test subject.

Ah C, I have sooooo many ideas running around, too many! Focus focus focus!

Most reactions

Back