TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking.

DSC_0681--bdr.jpg

I really like this! If your lens was long enough to get closer, it might have been cool to have composed it tighter. Maybe so that the left edge of the staircases/balconies meet the edge of the frame with no negative space and so that only two or three balconies above the open door are showing. I love the negative space on the right, though!

It's a VERY cool shot and I love the glowing light on the right side of the balconies!

Jocose...:scratch:
I had to double check what year is was. :lol:

Nice shot, I like the abstract feel to it.

It looks like it's slightly tilted though.

Love this. That's crazy cool.

Thanks everyone.

Mike, I know I haven't posted in a while (but if you look back, it hasn't been all that long really). i think it is a bit tilted, but it was one of things that every time I did this, that would get knocked out of alignment. I finally said f it, and went with this :)

very cool shot. love it

Neat shot. What type of lens were you using and how far away were you from the subject if you dont mind me asking.

Michael

nice, i like it...though, like everyone else, would have been cooler a tad bit closer...

what was this building?

thanks again everyone.

According to the EXIF data, it was at 290mm. I believe that the hotel was across the parking lot from my hotel.

Most reactions

Back