What's new

Open This Thread

Hi Max, I personally like the feel of the River. I wonder if cropping the tree on the left out would add to the overall of the picture or detract?? I suppose that would eliminate some of the lush feel of the water and rocks though... hmmm...

!

Id say leave the tree...And the "River" shot is the best i think
 
I must say I like the river the best. Everything in that shot just says awesome.
I wannt shoot some of that panF film. What's the full name for future reference? I'm assuming it's still made...
 
I must say I like the river the best. Everything in that shot just says awesome.


agreed with sideburns! I dont really care for the wheat.. Maybe because Im allergic and looking at it makes me itch.. :)
 
I must say I like the river the best. Everything in that shot just says awesome.
I wannt shoot some of that panF film. What's the full name for future reference? I'm assuming it's still made...

lol not always a fair assumption where I'm concerned. But you're in luck! PanF is still alive and well. It's made by Ilford. I think it's the best slow emulsion currently manufactured. Maco UP64 is a close second, but PanF has unbelievably rich blacks.

Edit: The full name would be Ilford Pan F Plus.
 
Max I adore the river shot. :thumbup:

Question: For the velvia shot, would those tops be considered overexposed? At least on my screen those and the ducks white feather are driving me bonkers.

I dunno. That shot isn't really a keeper for me. I looked at the chrome and thought, "oh, that's kind of pretty. I guess I'll just scan it." The actual chrome is a fair bit darker IIRC, and the colors are really accurate, which makes me think that perhaps it was Provia.
 
Ohh, I thought that was stone not chrome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom