What's new

Opinions on Fujifilm F (EXR) series?

Lauren47

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted earlier re: looking for a p&s that can handle low light. In researching, it looks like the Fujifilm f200 EXR has a sensor size comparable to the Canon s90. (And it's $100 less!)

Anyone have an opinion on this camera or Fujifilm cameras in general? If you can speak to the difference between the f200EXR and the s90 that would be great, too.

Thanks in advance for your expertise
 
i have a f70 series and the picture quality is not that good. I'm trying to get a S90 by selling the fujifilm. I know it is not comparable, but I have heard nothing but great things about S90.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom