What's new

Opposing Forces

I like the BW and the darker shadows, but I agree with those who argued against cropping out the shadow at the bottom. I might also adjust the color channels in the conversion to maintain the separation between the few lighter boards and the rest, which isn't as apparent in the BW because it doesn't have the color contrast, just a small difference in lightness.
 
I like your latest B&W - a lot! Quite a bit of visual tension between the two sets of lines. There is a third set of lines formed by the nail pattern. Definitely large print material.
 
Majeed,

I liked them both... For a while a felt it to be the stem of a guitar.... Nice that you removed the shady creep from bottom
Did very well... :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom